Below are our current membership policies. If at any point you require any membership changes (i.e. upgrades/downgrades, cancellations, holds) please contact our front desk staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-901-0416.
Members must notify us in advance if they would like their membership to be put on hold.
Viable reasons for a hold include: injury, extended vacation, religious holidays, etc.
To place a membership on hold, please email email@example.com with the requested hold dates and confirmation that the following conditions are understood:
• All holds must have a definitive start and end date. End dates can be extended or terminated early if necessary.
• The minimum hold period is 10 days
• The maximum hold period is 6 months
• There are no retroactive holds. You must notify us in advance if you wish to place your membership on hold.
• If you do not return to the gym after your set end date and do not contact us to extend your hold, your membership will resume and no refunds will be issued.
Membership downgrade requests must be made with 14 days’ notice.
Membership upgrade requests can be made at any time.
There will be no retroactive refunds issued to any members. For commitment based memberships, once you have reached your required commitment period, you can terminate your membership with 14 days notice.
All refunds must be processed by contacting the Front Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Members must sign up for the class they want to attend in advance using Wodify. If the class is full, you can reserve a spot on the waitlist. If a spot opens up prior to the class, you will get an email notification and then you will need to log into your Wodify account to reserve the open spot. You will not be automatically added from the Waitlist to the class.
Upon arrival for a class, please ensure you are signing yourself in. You can do this at the computers or download the WODIFY APP for your phone. If there is someone working the front desk, they can also sign you in.
As a courtesy to the other members, if you are not able to attend a class that you reserved a spot for, please make sure you withdraw your reservation at least 30 minutes before class starts.
Our Open Gym hours must be adhered to at all times. If you are working out on your own, not during the dedicated Open Gym times, you will be asked to stop!
Open Gym Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9am-12pm and 1pm-4:30pm
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 7:30-9pm
We do allow members to bring their dogs into the gym while they workout, however we ask that the following guidelines are followed and CrossFit 416 reserves the right to ask you to remove your dog at any time.
• All dogs must be on a leash and tied up while class runs
• No barking
• No whining
• No biting
• Front Desk staff is not responsible for watching your dog
*Please remember that not everyone is a dog lover and sometimes even the friendliest dogs can be intimidating.
• We have wall-hooks where bikes must be stored during class. Once full, bikes can be locked to the fence outside. Absolutely no bikes are to be stored in the gym during class unless they are on the designated hooks. CrossFit 416 is not responsible for the damage to, theft, or loss of bikes stored in or outside of the gym.
• Bikes cannot be stored at the gym overnight