CrossFit 416 Does the Waterfront Marathon!
Toronto Waterfront 5k/Half/Full Marathon + GRIT Running
Sign up for the Toronto Waterfront Marathon and train with GRIT Running!
We are looking to build a team of runners to tackle the Toronto Waterfront Marathon. If you are looking for the perfect time to cross a race off of your bucket list, this is your chance!! Shake off those lazy summer days and challenge yourself to take on a 5k, half or full marathon.
- If you are new to running or just want to improve your overall fitness, then the 5km is a great option to build your stamina;
- But if you know already you can do a 10km run, then push your limits and take on the 1/2 marathon; or
- You’re looking for the ultimate challenge, and have a fair amount of running experience, there’s no question for you – It’s the full marathon and nothing else!
- The program will run from Sept 6 – Oct 21.
- Baseline testing will be conducted on Wednesday, August 30 at Central Tech (Harbord and Bathurst).
- Classes are held Monday and Wednesdays at 6:45 – 7:45.
- Prescribed long run homework to be done on the weekends.
- As a bonus, your sign up will include a GRIT Running t-shirt.
We’re hosting a FREE information session on Sunday, August 27th. Bring your friends and learn more GRIT before you sign-up. More details to come.
Run the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, Sunday October 22nd, 2017. Click through for details on how to register today!