News and Notes:
Our annual Lifestyle Challenge is coming up in the New Year and registration is now open!! We’ve been working hard to make this year our best yet to give you guys the best opportunity for success. The challenge will focus on counting macronutrients and meal timing; this is to ensure you are eating the proper amount of carbohydrates, fat and protein to support your fitness goals whether they are fat loss or performance. Dialing in your nutrition will help improve energy levels, recovery and body composition… and who doesn’t want that??
Here’s how it works:
- To register, fill out the Online Entry Form and include your before photos
- Once your form has been completed and your payment has been processed, you will receive your personalized macronutrient plan, and the Lifestyle Challenge Guide. Take in as much information as you can before starting the challenge. The guide includes tips for success and sample meal plans.
- We will add you to our Lifestyle Challenge Facebook group to stay up to date and connected with other members.
- Attend our seminar on January 8thto learn more and ask questions to Emilie and the coaches.
- The first day of the challenge will begin January 16thand will end on February 26th
- Check-in every week with your coach, on your body weight, macros, measurements and more from the past week.
- Follow the program with dedication and honesty.
To read more about the challenge, check out the 2017 Lifestyle Challenge Page!!
Fitness and Performance
Strict Press 3-3-3-3-3 reps
Complete 4 Rounds for time:
9 x Push Press @ 85% of strength
12 x Kettlebell Swing (53/35)
15 x Box Jumps (24/20)